Onsite and Remote Troubleshooting
Remote troubleshooting is how TH2 Technologies can respond to your business needs as if we were there, every minute of every day, just like an IT department. With a few clicks of the mouse, we can be on your computer, seeing what you see, and relieving your technology headaches. All of our remote support connections are secured using industry standard 1024 bit encryption or higher, meaning only the end user (you) and the TH2 Technologies support representative can access the session.
Major Benefits of using TH2 Technologies' Remote Support:
- Quick resolutions to your worst technology headaches many times within minutes
- We guarantee to respond within 60 minutes or less
- Expert systems engineers with a minimum of 5 years real world experience
- We use the most advanced remote access and diagnostic tools available
- Remote PC tune-ups and virus removals
- Polite, responsive and easy to communicate with
- Data Recovery Experts
Obviously, there are situations where remote support simply will not work. You will need to have an internet connection and be able to access a web site. Often times we are able to help you get these things working if they are not over the phone. Our experienced support representatives have tackled almost every problem at some point. You can be certain we can quickly resolve your issue remotely or otherwise.